Top 5 tips when Cold Calling
Updated: Jul 5, 2020
Our top 5 sales tips when Cold Calling
1) Exercise before a session, like an athlete – warm up physically.
2) Stand up when using a phone. How many concerts have you attended where the lead singer sits?
3) Prepare. Plan in advance what you want, number of leads, appointments, pitches. What will ‘good’ look like and how will you know when you are done?
4) Practice your 'killer intro.' Remember, you have less than 10 seconds to hook the prospect's by being interesting and intelligent.
5) Track your session. Everyone will have a conversion rate of how many 'dials' lead to a contact. Document this so that you can improve upon it.
For the full Cold Calling article check this out...Directional Selling/Cold Calling